Fits Liquid Image Ego Camera, Pro-Series Mounts by Thomas Performance Parts. These mounts are CNC cut from High Strength 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum.
Built for the demands that plastic just can’t hold up to.
This Pro-Series Mount is angle aligned to the helmet curve. This keeps the camera field of view straight and true.
Designed to work with helmets that use an adjustable sun visor. This mount fits under the sliding portion of the visor. Doesn’t inhibit use of the adjustable visor.
This mount can be install and not removed if needed. Set it and forget it. . Just install your camera and go. This is especially handy if you plan a series of videos and need the same perspective. No need to worry if you drop the helmet on the mount. Unlike plastic it won’t break or bend.
Works with cameras listed below.
- Liquid Image Ego Camera
- Trek Ai-Ball Camera *
- Go-Pro Camera *
- JVC GC-XA1BUS ADIXXION Action Camcorder
- Sony HDR-AS15/B Action Camera *
- Drift HD Cameras
- Ion Air Pro Plus
- Midland XTC100VP2
- Wildgame Innovations 3.0 MP In-Line Action Video Cam
- Polaroid XS7 HD Cam
- Gear-Pro High Def Sport Action Camera
- Lorex Model No. LSC004
- All other cameras with standard ¼ x 20 mounting screw.
If you are not familiar with the mounting of the Ego camera it has four alignment nubs on the bottom of the camera. That only allows the camera to be locked in 45-degree rotational increments. We developed the Clover Ring this allows the camera to achieve any rotational position needed for your video. The camera simply fits into the Clover Ring and mounts as usual.
- (1) Pro-Series Under Visor Mount
- (1) Industry Standard .25x20 Four Point Hold Down Screw for Camera
- (1) O-ring to hold the mounting screw.
- (1) Clover Ring For Use With Ego Camera or Spacer for Standard Camera
* Trek Ai-Ball using our Camera Mount
* Go-Pro Needs 1/4x20 screw base
* Sony HDR-AS15/B needs to use Action Cam Waterproof Case